STATEMENT OF JAMA’AH MUSLIMIN (HIZBULLAH)
REGARDING TO TERRORIST ATTACK IN JAKARTA
Regarding to the bombing attacks in Jakarta on January 14, 2016 which has resulted casualties, Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) with the deep concern make the following statements:
- Actually the terror acts contradict with the teaching of Islam which spreads love and affection not only for its followers but also for the universe (rahmatan lil ‘alamiin). This is confirmed in the holy book of the Qur’an: “We sent thee, Muhammad, but as a mercy for all mankind.” (Al-Anbiya : 107);
- The terror act in Jakarta and various places in the world should not be blamed to Muslims. So far, Muslims are often as the scapegoat for the crimes that they never done. Radicalism and terrorism contradict with the teaching of Islam that upholds dignity and humanity.
- We condemn to individuals or groups who did the act or claimed responsible to the incident. It can not be accepted by common sense for any reason. The innocent citizens became victims;
- We urge Muslims to increase compactness and unite against any movements that makes violence on behalf of Islam that would harm Islam and Muslims.
- To Indonesian people, we urge to increase awareness from all forms of infiltration of foreign parties who want to divide the nation and make chaos in Indonesia.
- To Indonesian Army (TNI) and Indonesian Police (POLRI), we encourage to increase the seriousness in handling the case and take action against the perpetrators based on the regulation. TNI and POLRI must do their duties fairly and professionally, especially in anticipating the potential emergence of terror acts and violence that threaten the nation;
- We warn to the leaders and followers of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) to repent to Allah and return to the right path, stop any violence that Allah forbade it. Be afraid of Allah’s torment for the injustice you have done. Surely, what you have done actually tarnish the glory of Sharia and will become a laughingstock by the enemies of Islam. Caliphate will upright with peaceful ways, not by violence.
- Only to Allah we hope. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala saves Muslims everywhere, liberate them from all forms of slander, and Muslims could lead the world with peaceful ways, restore the world to justice and true peace, Aamiin.
Jakarta, 5 Rabi’ul Akhir 1437 H/15 January 2016 M